We are one of Scotland’s leading construction businesses with over 25 years’ experience in the trade and have carried out a number of landmark construction projects across Scotland and Northern England. Delivering both refurbishment and new build projects across various sectors we are looking for experienced site managers with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The key responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project,
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public,
- Coordinating and supervising both direct employees and subcontractors,
- Driving programme to meet client deadlines,
- Enforcing safety and quality standards in line with company policies and procedures
This is a great opportunity for a site manager who is looking to progress in their career with a growing business or is looking for a new challenge. To apply for the position or receive further information email your CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org