The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day supervision of our team of joiners, ensuring all works are completed on time and to the highest quality standards. Duties will also include:
- Ensuring Health and Safety legislation is being met and best practice is being adhered to.
- Controlling joinery on new build and social housing developments.
- Issuing up-to-date drawings.
- Signing off works and checking any snagging is complete.
- Collecting wages and checking works are complete as claimed.
- Claiming of any additional works and CVIs.
- Carrying out toolbox talks.
- Attending site meetings.
- Ensuring teams are maintaining housekeeping standards.
Our ideal candidate will have a good technical understanding of all aspects of joinery work, plus great people management skills and the ability to motivate their team.